Stablecoin liquidity pool, cross chain $ZZZ

Hello, I was thinking of 2 propos als

1.- adding a stablecoin liquidity pool so we can pull normal people into crypto without them noticing, they will receive either $NAP or $ZZZ redeemable for USD, I know a lot of schems that are currently running where people provide for example a thousand dollars and getting 14% interest compound Each month, we can achieve that and more

2.- partner with some cross chain dex exchange so we can first; be able to do transactions cross chains so we dont rely on ETH
And second; start looking for options like Solana where a transactions cost $10 dollars per MILLION transactions, and transactions are thousands per second, no more slippage, this kind of governance need a better blockchain dont you think?

5 Likes

+1 i agree, we could think for something economically more efficient

5 Likes

I’m unfamiliar with Solana would that change all our tokens from ERC-20 or would it just be a layer on top of ethereum? I agree. Lower TX fees would be a big draw. think we should add legit pools first though.

1. pools
  2. attack fees
  3. moon
3 Likes

It should work also as a layer if not the case i am sure some protocols for cross chain interoperability can be added. Solana is a good proposal but performing blockchain cheaper than ethereum the world is plenty. We could find one pay almost nothing in fees but put our small fee to share after in the pool. I.e. you pay 1 cent fee and sell the transaction to .20 cents. is small and affordable to make the system work smooth but same time create revenues and is a small disincentive to change too often the staking pools, or at least take advantage of it

2 Likes

@Leoss @BallsBallss​:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

Cross chain is a must! If ZZZ is going to last it’s got be able to get off Ethereum. Only a matter of time before ETH hits ATH’ & the gas fees get worse than they already are. Support you on this.

Let’s keep calm & not FOMO out of ETH before considering the following:

" It doesn’t help that gas prices are denominated in prices for ether (ETH), the native token of the Ethereum blockchain – ether’s price, as denominated in dollars, has tripled this year to about $390. Some options traders are even betting ether could hit $1,000 by December."

:tipping_hand_woman: Now this will increase the community’s wealth in pooled ETH, presents a a bull case that lost liquidity can be recovered from ETH :chart_with_upwards_trend:

:tipping_hand_woman: ETH becomes less accessible, demand for NAP on low cost exchange for stable coin swap goes up :chart_with_upwards_trend:, price inflation will attract investors but be prepared for volatility,

:tipping_hand_woman: Despite protocol failure, ZZZ has achieved its intital ETH liquidity pool and Community building goal,

:tipping_hand_woman: Now we can move on from crazy ideas to burn it it and focus on NAP as next phase

It doesn’t help that gas prices are denominated in prices for ether (ETH), the native token of the Ethereum blockchain – ether’s price, as denominated in dollars, has tripled this year to about $390. Some options traders are even betting ether could hit $1,000 by December

Thoughts?

1 Like

I’m not saying Ethereum will die, what I am saying is that if we’re in a bull cycle we should expect a rise in gas prices & the only on and off ramps for ZZZ & Nap is Ethereum. As long as the price of ZZZ & nap rises to make it worth paying the gas fees to stake & sell Nap, there is no problem…but if the gas prices get too high you could run into a situation where no one wants to provide liquidity anymore & holds waiting for the fees to come down (I guess that would increase yields but they would have to be high enough to offset gas fees which would mean a lot more risk & high yields aren’t sustainable). The other issue is that other projects could migrate over to other chains (like Binancd Smart Chain which was just announced or Cardano) or use a second layer Ethereum solution to get around the gas fees & those are the projects that will attract new users. Ethereum 2.0 is a long way off & I think projects that are at least working on solutions now will have more staying power than those that try to wait it out & see what happens. The current macro environment & election cycle makes me think the narrative shifted from Bitcoin being seen as a risk asset to being seen as a safe haven. Typically we follow the DJI… that didnt happen today. Crypto sold off along with metals, crude, & everything else that wasn’t equities. I believe a bullrun in crypto is imminent & we’re going to see ATH’s for Ethereum either this year or next.

2 Likes

Agreed on the bull case for crypto - it is going mainstream, I have recently seen CeFi fund managers talking about Defi seriously - RealVision Finance have recently recruited a millennial crypto bull journo for weekly reporting and updates for their subscription.

“second layer Ethereum solution to get around the gas fees & those are the projects that will attract new users.”

This is VERY interesting! Please tell meore/can you shoot through a project example.

I still think that ZZZ to ETH pooling has alot of bull and bear case angles that need to be explored further analysied and scrutinised by the community before any voting…

If we put NAP out there as the more accessible token, we allow ourselves the strategic play of also preserving higher gov rights to the hopefully more serious investors whilst the newbies also get gov rights to lesser extent as they embark on their Defi journey - this is just an example of many aspects we can consider

Also can less acessible ZZZ’s also help to prevent pumping and dumping in the bull run and ensure serious long term investors committed to the ZZZ project, again just another example

…@hamza things are starting to move quickly in this space - can we please have more community strategy engagement