Snoozer Pool Episode

Last night one of the admins in telegram posted this:

Hello ZZZ Community: We regret to inform you that at roughly 10:52pm EST we realized an issue and contacted Andre immediately to start investigating.

It was investigated and confirmed fixed by 10:57pm EST A coding error was identified in the “Snoozer Pool”. This error was due to a mistake while modifying “Snoozer Pool. The input / output was swapped in error, allowing individuals to remove UNI tokens instead of NAP when claiming from the pool. The amount of ZZZ_NAP_UNI_LP is around 30,000 tokens. It is not just one actor it is many wallets. A flaw was found by the community and unfortunately it resulted in the extraction of LP Tokens. This withdrawal unfortunately will leave the supply in the pool short ZZZ_NAP_UNI_LP.

We are very sorry for this unfortunate mistake. We intend to communicate further about this issue.

ISSUE NOW RESOLVED :slight_smile:

Can we please have information regarding what happened, how it was identified and how it was resolved, and as well how it will affect the community ?

1 Like

med article is coming as per telegram… wait for it.

Update from telegram :

Hello ZZZ Community: As you were made aware that at roughly 10:52pm EST 8/27/2020 we realized an issue and contacted our lead developer immediately to start investigating. It was investigated, confirmed ,and fixed by 10:57pm EST. The coding error was identified in the “Snoozer Pool”. This error was due to a mistake while modifying “Snoozer Pool”. The input / output was swapped in error, allowing individuals to remove UNI tokens instead of NAP when claiming from the pool. The amount of ZZZ_NAP_UNI_LP is around 33,000 tokens. It was not just one actor, it was many wallets. A flaw was found by the community and unfortunately it resulted in the extraction of LP Tokens. This withdrawal unfortunately will leave the supply in the pool short ZZZ_NAP_UNI_LP. Snoozer pool emission was being modified due to its high rate and wanted to ensure its life. However during the modification process, the addresses for input and output were swapped. We have since rectified this, however not before 33k UNIV-2 LP tokens had been drained.
Please unstake your tokens as we will be unable to provide compensation for those who are unable to do so.
AGAIN PLEASE UNSTAKE FROM “SNOOZER POOL” IMMEDIATELY. There are currently 12.8K UNIV-2 ZZZ_NAP_UNI. Link here https://pool.zzz.finance/.
We want to stress that all other pools are operating correctly.
In response to this issue we are implementing the following remedies for future pools.
We will be hard coding inputs/outputs for all future contracts. These contracts to be audited by partner projects developers. As well as third party projects friendly to the zzz community.
A bounty program will be set up to incentivize those who may discover these vulnerabilities to come forward and work with the team in cultivating solutions and future securities.
Community members will be awarded 50,000 NAP tokens bounty for identifying and working with the team.
Please email [email protected] or [email protected] -> ”ZZZ BOUNTY PROGRAM” on your subject field.Or Telegram @andrewperreira or @Hamza_alshaami ->”ZZZ BOUNTY PROGRAM” on your initial message .
There will be more announcements forthcoming with additional solutions to follow.
Don’t sleep on ZZZ the best sleep is yet to come.

Hello,
I tried to unstake my tokens from Snoozer pool but couldn’t.
It always shows “Pending Withdraw Transaction”, but nothing happened so far.
Does anyone have the same issue?

I saw the unstake zzz_nap immediately in the snoozer pool 1 minute after post on medium and still cant unstake wow. wow. wow.

1 Like

some people have indeed issues with pending transactions… that do not appear in metamask, or seen as “failed”. I had that few hours ago. the tx was finally updated in etherscan some minutes (maybe 15) later, and i had possibility to do it again successfully.

Hello Stefan,

Thank you for your comment.
I pushed the “Exit, Claim & remove stake” button many times but nothing happened.
Even Metamask didn’t show up for confirming the transaction.
Is anything I can do to speed up my withdraw or is the only option for me now is waiting?