I came up with some ideas last night for the UI contest. Thoughts?

• Modern
  • Minimalistic

0 voters

Modern === Dark theme

Minimalistic === Light theme

Which one should I work on more? Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

15 Likes

Nice job Kones !!!

3 Likes

Both are nice and set an option for community to select the design.

1 Like

i love them both… was a hard pick great job looks absalotly fantastic:)

1 Like

can we make this our interface now lol…also we can toggle night vs day! good job as usual Kones

1 Like

Respect Kones! Really amazing work!

1 Like

Respect man, white one, I guess it was modern right?

1 Like

Can you clarify which is ‘Modern’? I thought the white one was so voted for that?

Yeah the white one rocks !

It is confusing so I updated the post, the light theme is the minimalistic one.

Minimalistic === Light theme wins this for sure.

PRoblem with the other theme is it is impossible to see anything.

If we can get Minimalistic === Light theme with a " Night Mode" , now game on

1 Like

That’s just awesome. I definitely prefer the white one, more friendly imo.

1 Like

Keep both & allow user to switch UI.

White is clear and conform to zzz.finance website and forum :ok_hand:

That’s a beginning.

We could separate each part of your interface to purpose different chart/design by part.

• Wallet
  • Pool
  • chart
  • call to action

But definitely you made a really great job with these Mockup !

I voted for the white one, but you’ve made some good ideas on the other one.

Awesome, nice buddy! Love both designs!

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: Great job! Absolutely flawed by your talent! I like both but for different reasons;

Modern - :tipping_hand_woman: well because it is modern, very asthetically pleasing and of so profesh!

However minimalist appears more user friendly and easier to navigate (perhaps also less intimidating for newbies :thinking:)

Like I am not a yeild farming guru (yet :laughing:) and the minimalist one is more welcoming because it’s familiar, but at the same time the modern design is up there with the interfaces being pushed out by some of the larger projects and there is something ‘cutting edge Defi yeild farming’ about it - and I can appreciate the marketability of that - almost like consumer brand relationships as more and more people head over heels for defi

1 Like

They’re both superb designs. I really like the white minimalist design as a default, but I agree it would be cool to be able to enable the dark mode for ‘advanced’ or ‘power’ users. Really well done Kones, I hope they get selected.

3 Likes

These are excellent Kones! Thank you for putting these ideas out there. Personally I like the minimal (light) design but would prefer it in dark mode.

Also for what it’s worth, I’m a professional web UI developer so I’d be down to help code the design if the team needs :smile:

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: This talent pool is what I love about ZZZ, the tech & creativity are off the charts, :chart_with_upwards_trend::rocket:

Would definitely appreciate your help! The current stack is Typescript with React

2 Likes