Audit Priority - Urgent!

2 major flaws in startup contract already. Most other projects would have died from this. Time will tell. Please team can we make an audit a priority as I fear a 3rd fuckup will be all thats needed. Thank God we are still flying under the radar. If we were in the spotlight that would have been it. Community is strong but an audit must be paid for by us/naps to ensure future success…

9 Likes

Audits cost 50k - 100k. We can do a pool for this in the community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Audits would add value :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Wait what? This is what a dev fund is for. You get like 8000$ per 40% NAP boost. If 10 people buy that boost you should have enough $ for an audit. There is no need to ask the community here. You guys also own 15% of NAP tokens which is worth over 1.000.000$. And there is another 60% of NAP tokens that is currently owned by devs but locked. That is enough to get like every single pool audited.

Don’t be greedy dude.

8 Likes

Sadly the current team does not see this as a priority at all: Audit timeframe for zzz.finance contracts

4 Likes

This needs to be addressed immediately before this project folds.

3 Likes

at this point, i guess it’s worthy. I saw other projects pay 4K for one btw.

2 Likes

@Andre I’m sorry dude, but i have to concur with what @Titus said - that’s 2 bugs in 2 weeks - we need an audit as a priority before people really lose trust. It’s all good you tell us how to feel, but I’m in the TG groups about 10 hours a day, posting, and getting the people to trust, and get excited about ZZZ - and as soon as we’re getting to a good place, it just takes 1 bug for all my memes, positivity, and motivation to go back to square one. The dev fund is valued at a huge amount of money - get a damn audit done so we don’t have another bug that messed the project up.

4 Likes

How much was lost last night on the Snoozer episode ? We need an Audit ASAP.

2 Likes

This comment is really making me think!

2 Likes

I’m totally agree with Titus and alexhir. as soon as possible, we need audit,I think.

2 Likes

This is a MAJOR red flag folks. The fact that the devs are not pushing for a full audit right now after two bugs have been found, or find it a priority, is frankly alarming. If you are new to crypto or have money in this, be aware that it could all come crumbling to the ground at any minute because no one knows what the next bug might be. For example- there is a reason Ethereum 2.0 is taking so long to launch. They have done a year of devnets, community test nets and audits to find bugs to ensure the community won’t lose their money. Here, after a pool gets drained of the wrong tokens, all we get from the devs is 'whoops- we patched it!". Other protocols haven’t been so lucky- YANG just got completely drained of their funds, and YFV just had a hacker hold all of their funds in one of their pools hostage.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m on the Titanic, and Uniswap won’t let me swap my zzz

Update…
We are no longer flying under the radar and there has been a third major flaw.
Glad to see a response regarding audit.
Have we got dates locked in to when they start?
Also rather dropping a new pool on the community could we please make sure there is a discussion and vote to what the pool should be then audit then release.

You guys know this project is a clone from YFI. They have the same bugs… give the team some slack.

They where warned 2 weeks ago and refused audits. So it is fully their fault. And they need to fully refund with their dev funds.

1 Like

Hi zzzleeperboi,

I hope you are still in, I just learnt that Titus has split, I think this is a huge loss for the Community…

I would love for you to consider joining the conversation “Make ZZZ great again”,

I think that your POV will be very valuable as a fellow passionate and up to speed member of this community. :slight_smile::peace_symbol:

1 Like